When the summer starts, the first thing that you do is invest in a good air conditioning system. There are various options available in the market. If it is summer, you cannot really do with only a single fan now. Also, considering the pandemic situation where you have to stay home for the maximum period of time, it becomes very tiresome in summer when you do not have an air conditioner installed. In this blog, we will discuss some of the best cooling systems available in the market.
1. Central AC System
If you are looking for uniform and efficient cooling of the entire space, you must invest in a centralized cooling system. These are low on maintenance and highly efficient cooling systems. Moreover, if you compare the cost in the long-term usage, then centralized AC systems are a cost-effective solution. But, the initial cost of setting up this system is high.
The working of this system is very simple. It consists of a central cooling system and a cooling compressor. The warm air goes out, proper filtration is done and outlet lets the hot air out to keep your room cool.
2. Portable Air Conditioner
Many times, you don’t have the provision to install the AC, and in such cases installing a portable air conditioner is a good option. This AC offers efficient cooling, and you can easily move to different rooms without any trouble. It is easy to carry them from one place to another.
3. Ductless Split System
Although the centralized AC systems are very popular, sometimes you have to look for other alternatives. One of the popular options that you can count on is the ductless split system or split air conditioners. The ductless system can be accommodated in office or in the domestic working space, and you can easily check and verify the system for any noise or any fume coming out. The ductless systems are also easy to maintain.
4. Mini Split System
If you don’t feel like investing in the duct system, then the mini-split air conditioning system is a good choice. These are easy to install and provide efficient cooling. The best part about the mini-split system is that you can save on the energy bills.
5. Packaged Units
This type of AC works the best for a home that doesn’t have a basement. This system can be easily installed outside. You can also install them on the rooftop. These are available in different fuel backups like gas packaged units, electric heat pump and dual-fuel models.
6. Evaporative Air Conditioners:
These are also known as swamp coolers. These coolers are perfect for places that have dry weather.
7. Geothermal Air Conditioning
These are an environment-friendly option for cooling. It doesn’t use fossil fuels and makes minimal use of electricity. These can be used for cooling and heating. Most of the system has water working as a refrigerant.
8. Window Unit Air Conditioning Systems
Well, these are the most common choices. The base model of window AC will cost somewhere between $200-300. If you are planning to buy an air conditioning system loaded with the feature, you will have to pay more for it. This type of AC system is powerful for cooling in a limited area; if you are looking to cool up a bigger space or the entire house, you need to find a better alternative.
Air conditioning in classrooms is essential to maintaining healthy and happy students. However, it’s important to ensure that you have the right professionals to install this for your needs. If not, there can be a lot of problems with air quality and temperature control throughout the classroom. In addition, air conditioners need to be installed with plenty of safety precautions
- Make sure you pick a contractor who has been trained in air conditioning installation and can meet your needs for the space. This will ensure that air quality is maintained throughout the day as it’s necessary for healthy students.
- The professionals should also have experience working on air conditioners of the brand you want to put in. Otherwise, they might not be able to provide adequate airflow throughout your classroom and this can result in an uncomfortable environment for students.
- Lastly, make sure there are plenty of safety precautions taken into account with air conditioning installation. There should be a fresh air intake installed that will allow air to come in from the outside.
- This will ensure that air quality is maintained throughout the day as it’s necessary for healthy students.
- The professionals should also have experience working on air conditioners of the brand you want to put in. Otherwise, they might not be able to provide adequate airflow throughout your classroom and this can make students sick.
The bottom line
These were some of the common choices of AC systems available in the market. If you want to purchase the best one, you have to assess your cooling requirement and purchase the one that fits your shortlisted parameters. Make sure that you also pay equal attention to the serving and maintenance of the cooling system. It will guarantee long-term efficient performance.