With the cost of embroidery growing every year, companies are looking for an alternative that won’t break the bank. PVC patches are one such option. You can use these patches to add personalization to your work uniforms, bags, backpacks, or any other gear you could imagine. Moreover, If you’ve ever wanted a patch that looks like a piece of art on your bag or jacket, this is the way to go!
In this article, we are going to briefly describe everything you need to know about custom PVC patches so you can make the best decision before purchasing them.
What are custom PVC patches?
Custom PVC patches are considered the modern form of embroidered patches that are made from PVC plastic and can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, depending on what you want them to look like. The material is stretchy and easy to apply, making it perfect for all types of applications that require a high level of flexibility.
The best part about custom PVC patches is that they are completely customizable and you can find them in online stores, such as 4incustompatch, in bulk or individual pieces. You can ask them to add logos, colors, and designs to them, as well as choose from hundreds of different colors for the background. If you want a specific color for your logo or design, then you can suggest that too!
What sets them apart from other types of patches?
Well, for starters, they’re made of enduring material, which is flexible and soft plastic that imparts no obvious weight on your clothes or any accessories. You can choose from different colors and patterns, which means that no two custom PVC patches are exactly alike. And since they’re made from PVC, you don’t have to worry about them leaving a residue on your skin or getting damaged by water.
Where can you use Custom PVC Patches?
Here are some of the most common uses for PVC patches, but there are so many more out there!
- Use custom PVC patches to add character to your leather jackets and more.
- You can use custom PVC patches to replace the logos on your favorite clothing brands.
- It can be used for all sorts of backpacks, including messenger bags, travel bags, and even duffel bags.
- On bags and backpacks as an alternative to carrying around small pieces of paper with your name or business name printed on them every day.
- On shoes as a way to customize them without changing the color of the sole itself.
- As part of decorating projects around the house, like painting furniture or adding them onto lamps or other home decor items that need some extra pizzazz!
How do I apply a PVC patch?
Custom PVC patches can be easily applied using an adhesive like glue or tape. The best way to ensure that your patch stays put is to use double-sided tape or heat sealer when applying it to the material you want to affix it onto. These methods help ensure that nothing gets stuck on top of your patch during application.
If you want to make a statement with your outfit but don’t want to go all out with expensive accessories like sunglasses or shoes, then custom PVC patches are the perfect solution for you! Not only do they look great on their own, but they also look great when paired together with other accessories such as hats or sunglasses!