While most car owners around the world are fascinated by some of the most modern cars in the world, there are many car collectors that are equally passionate about classic cars of old time. If you are interested in some of the old classic cars then you must look out for top British vehicles or top German vehicles that can offer you the best value for money. The good thing about such cars is that they are always in demand by some other car collectors and it can fetch you a better price in case you want to make an investment in some of the classic cars.
Here we take a quick look at some of the classic cars of British and German times.
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud – There are many big cars available out in the market but nothing compares with the great Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 2 that has a superb exterior that makes other cars dwarf. This car was launched in the year 1959 and the best thing about this car is the kind of durability and reliability it offers. The hassle free operation and better handling only makes it easier for the driver to handle this monster machine. With Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 2 the company debut 6.2 liter V8 engine that became popular all over Britain in no time.
- Aston Martin DB5 – If you are fond of James Bond then you need to start looking for the car that was driven by James Bond in various movies, the Aston Martin DB5. The car can still perform even when you subtract all those James Bond gadgets that were shown in the movie. Under the hood it gets the 4.0 liter inline-6 engine that offers 282 horsepower and it can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in just 8.1 seconds with 143 mph top speed.
- Austin Healey Sprite – In 1958, Donald Healey decided to come up with something better that can look good and perform at the same time. The Austin Healey Sprite remains one of the most popular and top British vehicles that people still drive today. It has a large engine that offers better performance to the car and it can get repaired at low cost which is the most important thing at that time.
- BMW 507 – If you are looking for top German vehicles then you must look out for BMW 507 that has remained one of the most popular German classic cars. Initially introduced as Z3 it has a lot of sex appeal to it and therefore it was the favorite of the people who would like to charm people with their cars. It has the sleek flowing design and better engine under the hood that makes this car one of the most popular in German times.
- Mercedes Benz 600 SWB Limousine – If you are a car lover that would love to drive some of the classic cars in good condition you can look out for Mercedes Benz 600 SWB Limousine that offers the best limousine look ever. The 6.3 liter V8 engine pumps up lot of horsepower to make it one of the best cars on the road in those times.