On Saturday, October 5, 2013, Lizaso House of Barong & Style presented the 30th Anniversary. 96th Show honoring “Outstanding Women of Style & Community Recognition Awards” at the Stylefest 2013 Pamana Awards USA. This spectacular yearly event was held at the CBS Studios Sound stage Lot located at 4024 Radford Ave, in Studio City, California 91604. The event started at 4:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Lizaso’s Stylefest 2013 Pamana Awards USA master of ceremonies was Noel S.V. Omega from The Filipino American Chamber of Commerce Los Angeles.
The grand presentation of the Gandang Pilipina USA 2013-14, and Lizaso’s discovery of beautiful models showcased a theme right out of the movies Gatsby Style. The fashion show full of elegant models dressed up in their rolling 20s’ outfits consisting of great colors of red, silver, black and all shorts of sparkling accessories. The models displayed the fashion layouts beautifully. The music was rolling and the models were dancing. The whole atmosphere made the guests delighted and very happy. It was too beautiful to keep your eyes off the array of talented entertainers.
- Mrs. Philippines-America 2013, Cherry Marmes-Smith, is an Independent Distributor for MonaVie which offers improvement in your health.
- Edsel Voloso Candido, is a Dress Designer/Dance Choreographer. He loves to design and create dresses. He also accompanied the LNU Dance Troupe to the United States.
- Gemma Tabb, is a volunteer and an advocate for the Santa Clarity School of Performing Arts.
- Gisele Ozeri, is a photographer for over 45 years. She is also a celebrity photographer for PRPhotos.com, DiversityNewsMagazine.com and has her own media company PartyBy5.com.
- Liezel Ramos, designs T-shirts for her business JLiz Designs. She also loves to Zumba.
- Lilia Edith Eguarras Pickens, is the President/CEO of Love & Peace Magnetic Wealth, Inc. and Owner, of Life Quality Care In-Home Care Registry. She is also the Secretary of the Ormocanon International, Inc.
- Mryna Obligacion-Carreon, is the Founder/Moderator of the Asian/Pacific Employee Resource Group of American Airlines. She was also part of the Command Center for the Care Team during 9/11.
- Alexandra Ropati, is a business owner.
- Shirley Rose Maderazo, is a licensed instructor, which teaches Zumba dance fitness. She also gives back as a Registered Nurse.
- Harriet Mirasol Voloso, a Zumba Instructor who indulges in exercise and physical fitness and
- Andree V. Trompeta, M.D., Pediatrician at Northridge Medical Center, in Northridge, California.
Stylefest 2013 Pamana Awards USA honors Outstanding Women of Style
ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc. (AFI) is a committed advocate for public service in strategic sector of Philippine society. AFI aims to awaken hope in the Filipino through implementing projects via multi-sectoral partnerships in the spirit of bayanihan. These are in child care and protection, education, environment, disaster management and community development. It is the public service arm of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation, one of Asia’s biggest media conglomerates. It draws on the relationship to tap into the creativity and reach of media for its various programs. AFI serves with the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, integrity and accountability. For more information visit http://www.abs-cbnfoundation.com/