FULL PRIVACY, Self-contained, separate cottage guest house above 1930’s house located in one of the top locations in Los Angeles. This charming guest house is secluded, safe, comfy, elegant, quiet–yet near all the action and most major attractions. (Walking distance to Universal Studios-1/2 of a mile-20 minutes on foot, 1 minute by car).
This Hollywood Hills “Tree” House – Guest House – is blocks away from the major Studios and in the heart of all the Entertainment outlets and most of the major attractions. This elegant, old Hollywood glamour/starlight themed Guest House is nestled above the Main house which was built in 1932. The Guest house has been completely gutted, renovated and re-designed on the inside. This popular celebrity-filled neighborhood is enchanting, safe, secure, private, exclusive, secluded, popular, peaceful and quiet.
• 450 square ft. Studio Guest House – completely private
• Full, large kitchen, seats up to 4- Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, oven, fridge, all dishes, pans, pots, etc provided.
• Lots of counter space with Chairs (up to 4 chairs can be provided)
• Full bath room with tub and shower
• Large refrigerator with automatic ice maker
• AIR CONDITIONING-don’t be fooled by places that don’t have it and say you “don’t need it”- It can get very hot in LA !!
• Free WI-FI
• ‘Welcome’ snacks provided upon arrival
• New pillow top Queen size bed – guests say they LOVE this bed!
• Double size futon bed with extra padding on top for sitting and an additional padding provided on top for sleeping – very comfortable
• 600 & 800 thread sheets provided
• Ipod player provided
• Beautiful, inspiring views
• Glass French doors
• 3 large windows
• Large ceiling fan
• 2 spacious closets
• Light, Bright, Airy, Quiet and Peaceful
• Flat screen 42 inch TV with remote
• DVD player
• French Style Antique Dresser-Hutch with Mirror and Stained glass doors
• basic cable – SpikeTV, Discovery, SyFy, Nick, Disney, etc.
• Extensive library of TV shows and movies (300+)
• Library of books available for check out
• Blow Dryer provided
• Beach towels, beach chairs, ice chest provided
• Clean towels, all bedding provided, extra blankets & pillows
• Secure, safe, upscale, celebrity neighborhood
• Partial view of Hollywood sign
• Near studios, Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios. more
• Built on bedrock, so no worries about earthquakes!
• No drugs – smoking OUTSIDE only
• No pets allowed, but must love dogs
• Double locked security gate
• Must give $30 deposit for parking pass if parking car on street (refunded after pass is returned). If pass is lost, $30 is forfeited.
• Private patio area with barb-b-que
• Italian gardens to relax with interesting Italian carvings and brick work through out.
• This location is close to everything and a celebrity hide out.
• $70 non-refundable cleaning fee
• Centrally located
• Friendly atmosphere
• Close to public transport
• Laundry done by house maid @ $10 a load for guests who stay longer than a week. (Usually done on Friday’s). Cash only.
• Walking distance to convenience stores, Starbucks, Vegan express, gas stations, restaurants. (Extensive guide provided).
• Close to freeways & public transportation (metro & bus line)
• Near movie studios, recording studios, Universal Studios, Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood Bowl, NBC Studios, Chinese Theater, Walk Of Fame, Griffith Park Observatory, Hollywood sign, Runyan Canyon, North Hollywood, Studio City, Pasadena, Glendale, Downtown, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Sunset Blvd., The Roxy, House Of Blues, The Viper Room, Forrest Lawn, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, more
• 45 min. from Disneyland
• 25 min. from beach
• You can take the subway from Universal Studios straight into Hollywood for a day of shopping and sight seeing on Hollywood Blvd.
• Celebrity neighbors who frequently stroll by the house are Morgan Fairchild, Bridgette Nielson and Twilight star Kristen Stewart.
• Other neighbors across the street and on the same street have included celebrities Madonna, Randy Quaid, Karyn Parsons, Alfonso Riebiero.
– Large (450 sq. feet) and private bungalow guest house on second floor of home with beautiful Hollywood Hill views. Private balcony & deck space. All fresh linens provided. (Note: there are steps to climb)
– For your sleeping pleasure: Queen pillow top bed & Double Bed extra padded futon. Extra pillows, blankets, beach towels, beach chairs, cooler for beach provided.
– Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, 2 microwaves, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, fondue set, dishes, silverware, all utensils needed, 2 wood cutting boards and full size Fridge.
– Please note there are several outdoor stairs to and from the bungalow.
– This is the perfect, one of a kind space for travelers, writers, artists & musicians looking to relax or work in a truly inspiring creative environment with a rich history. The home itself was built in the 30’s, the bungalow has been completely renovated on the inside. There is also a professional sound recoding studio available for an extra fee.
– A very secluded spot. Great for people in the entertainment industry within miles of all major studios. Nice and quiet for writers and other artists. Secluded, safe and secure for celebrities. (There are many celebrities living in this neighborhood). Minutes away from the creative heart of LA & Hollywood attractions & studios.
Plenty of outside space for hiking or just getting away from it all–At the top of the hill, you will enjoy a spacious view of the Universal Studios back lot, and the entire Sand Fernando valley. On the hill across the road, you can hike the beautiful reservoir (3 miles around the ‘lake”). The neighborhood is surrounded by mature trees and there are one of a kind views across the city, valley, mountains, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood sign & reservoir to the ocean. It feels as though you are in wildness although the city is just down the hill.
Sunsets and sunrises are amazing up on the hill overlooking Universal Studios. Only 1 minute from the Hollywood Bowl and 5 minutes from the night-life of downtown Hollywood.
We want your stay to be as nice, pleasant, easy and relaxed as possible.
– 2 min to Downtown Hollywood Sunset & Vine less than 1 mile from house
– 1 min drive to Universal studios 1/2 mile from house
– 10 Min. drive to West Hollywood
– 17 Min. to Rodeo Drove / Beverly Hills
– 12 Min. to Echo park / Silver Lake / Downtown
– 25 Min. drive to the beautiful beaches (Venice/Santa Monica)
– 40 Min. drive from LAX / 12 Min. from Burbank (BUR) airport
– 15 min. drive to Glendale.
– 5 minute drive to North Hollywood and Studio City.
Adults and children welcome
Rates are for single or double occupancy. (Up to 4 may stay with children). The space may get a little crowded for more than 2 adults, as it is 450 square feet.
The house is available for filming and photo shoots at different rates than those posted here. Please inquire via message
Room comes with a notebook listing places to see, phone numbers and addresses of some nearby places such as restaurants and Starbucks within walking distance. Also equips you with the rules and regulations of the house as well as an extensive list of Movies and books you can “check out” for no cost or nominal fee.
• No smoking inside the guest house – but there is a lovely terrace where you may smoke outside and enjoy a view over the garden.
Guest: “what a special place! unbelievable that you can be so centrally located and at the same time have such silence, nature and even a touch of wilderness in the middle of Hollywood.”
* Please note, when staying longer than 7 nights, an additional $50 cleaning fee is due via paypal before arrival or in cash upon arrival.
MONTHLY STAYS: A security deposit of $300 upon arrival. Refunded if nothing is damaged or stolen.
An additional $70 cleaning fee is required per month.
Use the INSTANT BOOK Feature and there will be NO WAITING. If the system allows you to book, then that means my calendar is free for those dates! If the dates you want are open, don’t wait too long to book, because they could be taken, especially in the summer months. With instant book you don’t need a pre-approval from me. My calendar is completely accurate, so if you’re comfortable with the instant book feature, go for it! 🙂
A few Celebrity Residents Past and Present are/have been Cameron Diaz, Johnny Depp,, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams, Diane Keaton, Kylie Minogue, Kristen Stewart, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bridgett Nielson, Vin Diesel, Zac Efron, Morgan Fairchild, Randy Quaid, Megan Mullaly, Keanu Reeves, Byron Allen, Ryan Phillipe, Moby, Buck Henry, Dido, Jose Eber, Paul Oakenfold, Christina Applegate, Drew Barrymoer, Eminem, Kanye West, Ryan Seacrest and Nicky Hilton.
To rent now, click https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/973874