Diversity News Publications in partnership with World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations has everything you are looking for! At Diversity News Publications and World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations, we recognize that the success of any companies depends on hard working, talented, and dedicated team members. If you want to invest in your future and be an integral part of our success, we encourage you to view the current job listings. We have been successful for some very important reasons: First, we produce a publication that has a niche the is DIVERSE and there are no others like it. We continually strive to improve our product, to give our advertisers the best value for their dollar. Second, and even more important, we always hire the very best people.
Diversity News Publications and World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations chooses team members very carefully, because they represent us in the field and with many important business owners, celebrities and politicians. We make sure that our team members are continually growing in their positions and enjoying every minute. We do everything possible to make sure the “fit” is right for both parties.
Because of the growth our companies are experiencing, we have immediate openings for sales account representatives. At Diversity News Publications and World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations, we realize that top professionals who possess talent, intensity and strong work ethics don’t fall from the sky. That is why our professionals have the opportunity to earn substantially more than the industry average and have an incredibly low turnover ratio.
If you’re seeking job security, independence and great earning potential, along with the respect you deserve, our companies may be just what you’re looking for! Our standards are high, but so are the rewards.
Current Career Opportunities:
Diversity News Publications, a news/entertainment media firm in partnership with World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations are growing rapidly and are in need of experienced Online, Print, Phone, Radio, Television and Public Relations Sales Account *Executive and Manager, including an advertising, marketing and public relations, including sales ad agency to represent us with many 500 fortune companies. You will be selling ad space, Sponsored Stories and links for Diversity News Magazine (an award winning publication) and our other subsidiaries including TV and Radio sponsored and spot ads for Diversity News TV and Diversity News Radio.
Thank you for your interest in Diversity News Publications and World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations. We are seeking energetic, ambitious individuals who enjoy leading teams in a fun, casual and highly productive environment.
Set your own schedule with us. We are looking for self-motivated, energetic people who are outgoing and friendly with strong communication skills. The candidates need to be experienced in print, online, television, radio, display advertising as a Sales Account Executives to help with expanding areas. We are experiencing growth and are looking for the right team members. We offer a very attractive commission plan with monthly residuals, company bonus, perks and other company benefits.
Responsibilities for the Sales Account Executive are:
- Generating revenue from new sales and renewals through cold calling and sales presentations.
- Provide outstanding and proactive service to your number one priority, the clients, resulting in a high renewal rate.
- Coaching and timely relevant feedback to sales reps to assist them in better serving their customers.
- Accesses sales staff with ride-along coaching, participating in client meetings and utilizing a check list to assess sales account executives in different situations.
- Offers and recommends appropriate training for the account executives.
- Assists account executives in developing their career path.
- Networks through course of daily activities and is a member of the appropriate organizations for networking with customers and potential customers.
- Utilizes a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, the competition, and the client to develop and execute value added strategies that generates business and strengthens our position in the marketplace.
- Recommends creative ideas that improve the company’s competitive position and the bottom line. Develops creative, custom and effective solutions for our customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment where strong communication, organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Individual must be a self starter and have internal motivation.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Preferred, but not required:
BS/BA Degree or comparable experience in Sales.
Must have valid driver’s license, car insurance and own vehicle.
See contact information below:
If you feel you have what it takes and want to take advantage of any of these great career opportunities with a fast growing organization you can do that a few different ways.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Diversity News Publications C/O: General Sales Director P.O. Box 292306 Los Angeles, CA 90029